1. LEGAL NOTICE AND ACCEPTANCE
This document governs the use of the Internet Website that has agreed which owns Games-FreeGames, Trademarks (hereinafter referred to as “Games-FreeGames”), NIF 38827465S, established in the town of Mataró 08304, in the province of Barcelona (Spain), and email address email@example.com
The use of the Website confers the status of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained both in this posting, as in the general or specific conditions of use existing in each time the user accesses it, so if it does not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein should not use / view this Website
All individuals or legal entities resident or domiciled in other EU countries or outside the European Union should ensure that access to and use of the website and / or its content are permitted under its own legislation. In any case, access and use of the website by a user who does not meet the requirement of residence in Spain means under his sole responsibility, exonerating Games-FreeGames from any liability insofar as permitted by the applicable law .
Through the Website, Games-FreeGames provides users access to different content, services, information and data (the “Content”) made available to users by third party service providers and content. Games-FreeGames reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website and the Content and the conditions for its use. In general the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration of users.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
3.1. Access and use of the Portal. You acknowledge and agree that access to and use of the website and / or its Contents in the same place freely and consciously under his sole responsibility. Access to the website and / or its Contents herein does not imply any guarantee regarding the suitability of the Website and / or the Contents included in it for particular purposes or specific Users. Games-FreeGames may establish limitations and / or additional conditions for the use and / or access to the Website and / or its Contents, which should be observed by users in any case.
All information provided by the user must be true. For this purpose, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data provided following the completion of forms necessary for the subscription of the Services, access to content or restricted areas of the Portal. Similarly, the User’s responsibility to keep all information provided to Games-FreeGames constantly updated so that it responds at all times, the real situation of the user. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the harm caused by Games-FreeGames or others for the information provided.
To use the services of minors must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed by children in their care. The full responsibility in determining the specific content and services to which minors have access up to the adults who are in charge. As Internet allows access to content that may not be appropriate for minors, it informs users that there are mechanisms, including software filters-that limit the content available and, although not infallible, are especially useful to control and restrict the materials that can be accessed by minors.
3.2. Authorized Use of the Website and the Content. The content you (User) may see can include texts, images or other adult materials. These contents are aimed specifically at seniors and that, under applicable law, have full capacity to access sex-related products. It is strictly forbidden access to these materials by those who do not meet those two requirements. If you breach any of these requirements is forced out, disconnect or CEER the site immediately.
1. Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the Content for purposes that are illegal, forbidden in this legal notice, prejudicial to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of the Services, equipment or documents, files and all sorts of content stored on any computer
2. Log in or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access;
3. Cause damage to hardware or software to Games-FreeGames, its suppliers or third parties;
4. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software could cause damage to hardware or software to Games-FreeGames, its suppliers or third parties
5. Trying to access, use and / or manipulate data of Games-FreeGames, third party suppliers and other users;
6. Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Content, unless you have permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual property rights or industrial and other identifying data of the right to Games-FreeGames or third parties included in the content, as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be included in the content.
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than that, as the case may have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly stated in the web pages are the contents or, in general, those used on the Internet and do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Website and / or the Content.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(A) In any way contrary to, belittle or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
(B) induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order;
(C) induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition;
(D) Include, to make available or allow access to products, items, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and decency generally accepted public order
(E) Induce or may lead to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
(F) induce or incite involvement in practices which are dangerous, hazardous or harmful to health and psychological stability;
3.3. Links introduction. Users who wish to establish a hyperlink or link between your website and the website of Games-FreeGames (the “Link”) must obtain the prior approval of Games-FreeGames with a request to the email address set forth above, and is subject to compliance the following requirements:
1. The Link will only allow access to the Website, it may not reproduce in any way;
2. No Links were established with pages other than the homepage (homepage) Site;
3. Do not create a frame or border environment on the Portal;
4. No statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on the Website;
5. Will not declare or imply that Games-FreeGames has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or advertised on the Website in establishing the link;
6. The website where the link is established no trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Games-FreeGames and / or third parties without your permission;
7. The Portal in which the link is established will not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals and generally accepted good practices or public order, or infringe the rights of third parties. The establishment of the link does not in any case the existence of a relationship between Games-FreeGames and the owner and / or operator of the Website in which it is established, nor the knowledge, acceptance or approval by Games-FreeGames their contents or services. Games-FreeGames in any event be liable for any consequences arising from the introduction of third-party links, or content, information and / or services offered on web sites in which the link is established.
4. RESTRICTED AREA
Registered Users will be responsible at all times keeping your password, assuming responsibility for any damages arising from its misuse as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of it. To this end, access to restricted areas and / or use of the Content made under the key of a Registered User shall be deemed made by the Registered User, who will answer in every case of such access and use. Registered Users may change at any time your unique key as indicated on the website. If you forget your password or any other circumstance which endangers access and / or use by unauthorized parties, registered users must immediately inform the Games-FreeGames so that it proceed immediately to block and replace it .
5. RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all rights of intellectual property on the content and / or any other elements on the website (including without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, text, images, graphics, designs, sounds, bases data, software, flow charts, presentation, “look-and-feel”, audio and video) are Games-FreeGames and / or third parties. In any case access to the Website imply any waiver, license or transfer all or part of such rights, unless expressly provided otherwise. These Conditions of Use of Website does not give Users any right to use, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by Games-FreeGames or third owner of the rights affected.
Games-FreeGames permission to Users to use, view, print, download and store the content and / or elements on the Website solely for your personal, private and non-profit, provided that in all cases indicating the origin and / or author thereof and, where appropriate, the copyright symbol displayed and / or notes of industrial property of their owners. It is prohibited the use of such elements, reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or profit, and its amendment, alteration or decompilation. For any other use except as expressly permitted, you must obtain prior written consent of the owner of the rights concerned.
6. POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To use certain Services or access certain content, users must provide prior to Games-FreeGames certain personal data.
7. MONITORING TECHNOLOGIES
Google uses advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use information obtained from your visits to this and other web sites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of interest. For more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
To set or edit your preferences you can do here.
Web 7.2 or Web Beacons Marks.
As the cookies this site may also contain Web beacons, an electronic chart that allows to count the users who access the site or accessing certain cookies the same, thus, can provide a more personalized experience.
7.3 We studied the preferences of our users, demographics, traffic patterns, and other aggregate information to better understand who our audience and what you need. The tracking of users preferences also helps us serve you the most relevant ads.
Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
8.1 Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the operation of the Portal. Games-FreeGames does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website or those other web sites with which it has established a link. Also Games-FreeGames is in no way responsible for any damages that may result from:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility of the Website or any other website with which it has established a link;
2. The interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blocks caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, Internet system or other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation;
3. The inadequacy of the Website for the specific needs of users;
4. Other damage may be caused by third parties through unauthorized beyond the control of Games-FreeGames
To reduce the risk of viruses on the Website, Games-FreeGames uses virus scanning software to monitor all Content that you enter in the Website. However, Games-FreeGames does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other items on the Website introduced by third parties to Games-FreeGames that may cause changes in hardware or software systems or users of electronic documents and files stored on their systems. Consequently, Games-FreeGames is in no way responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may alter the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of users.
Games-FreeGames takes various security measures to protect the Website and its content against attacks by third parties. However, Games-FreeGames does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties can access the type that makes use of the Website User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use. Consequently, Games-FreeGames is in no way responsible for any damages that may result from such unauthorized access.
8.2 Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the use of portal services and content by Users. Games-FreeGames will not be responsible for any use that Users and / or third parties of the Website or Content, or for any damages arising therefrom. Games-FreeGames has no obligation and does not control the use that Users of the Website and the Services. In particular, Games-FreeGames does not guarantee that users use the Website, Services and Content in accordance with this legal notice and, where appropriate, with the special conditions that may apply, or do so in a diligent and prudent. Games-FreeGames does not have an obligation to check and verify the identity of users or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves to Games-FreeGames and other users.
Games-FreeGames excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of services and contents by users or which may be due to the lack of accuracy, timeliness, completeness and / or authenticity of the information users provide about themselves and in particular but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of another by a user in any kind of communication through the portal .
8.3 Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the contents. Games-FreeGames does not edit the Content posted on the website and thus does not guarantee or be held responsible for the legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such Content. Games-FreeGames shall in no way responsible for any damages that may result from:
1.La lack of legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Content by third parties;
2.La unsuitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by the Contents;
3. Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User based on the information or data provided or provided in the Content, including without limitation loss of profits or business opportunities.
8.4 Disclaimer of warranties and liability in connection with the Links. The website provides the technical link users, directories, advertising and search tools that allow users to access pages and / or sites belonging to or managed by third parties. Games-FreeGames not check the contents of those sites at the time it establishes a link to them and does so in the good faith belief that such contents comply with applicable law. However, under no circumstances responsible Games-FreeGames, approve nor endorse products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such websites and does not control or take responsibility, approve or own subsequent modifications of such materials.
Games-FreeGames does not warrant or assume any liability for damages of any kind that may result from:
(A) The performance, availability, accessibility and continuity of the linked sites;
(B) The maintenance of the information, content and services on the sites by any means linked mechanism are located;
(C) The delivery or transmission of the information, content and services on the Linked Sites;
(D) The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information content and services available in the linked sites in the same terms and provisions to the same extent with respect to content and services provided by third parties through the portal.
In the event that it deems appropriate or is required by court or administrative order, Games-FreeGames, remove links to those websites that violate applicable law and / or adversely affects the rights of others.
9. PROHIBITION OF UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING ENTERED INTO THROUGH EMAIL OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA: ANTI-SPAMMING
The service provider or content agree not to:
1. Collect data from users for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent;
2. Sending any other unsolicited messages or previously consented to a plurality of persons;
3. Send chain letters or unsolicited electronic previously consented
4. Using distribution lists which can be accessed through the Services.
5. Make available to third parties for any purpose, data collected from mailing lists
10. ACTIONS FOR BREACH
The declaration of any of these general conditions are null and void or ineffective shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the performance of any of the conditions set forth here does not imply a general waiver to the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, nor create a vested right to the other party.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This document is a Google automatic translation from Spanish. If there are discrepancies Spanish version shall prevail.